Maybe you wonder if our name SCIO is an abbreviation and what does it stand for. Well, it is not an abbreviation but stems from the latin word scire (=to know) and means “I know”.
The company’s history:
- 2016 Business moved to new location Hockenheim, Baden Würtemberg, Germany
- 2010 New department for inhouse product development
- 2005 Change of corporate form to SCIO System-Consulting GmbH & Co. KG having SCIO Verwaltungs-GmbH as general partner
- 2004 Foundation of SCIO Verwaltungs-GmbH
- 2001 Martin Schmiedeskamp joins executive board
- 1999 Foundation of SCIO System-Consulting GmbH as successor of Kay Bothfeld EDV-Beratung
- 1995 Foundation of Kay Bothfeld EDV-Beratung (individual enterprise)
Administrative information can be found in Legal Info section.